Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So since I've been enjoying myself stamping all these metal blanks and makin some cash on Etsy, I figured I would throw in a link here to my Etsy page.  I've been working on keychains and necklaces but I'm looking to expand.

Here is the etsy link : Jen's Etsy Shop

An example of something you can find at my shop is this keychain here..



This Suit Up keychain is a hand stamped, nickel silver, durable metal measuring just under 1x1.  Other items are available at my shop, and custom orders are always welcome. 

Please feel free to convo me through Etsy.  It is a great site and community and many wonderful things can be found on Etsy that can't be found anywhere else!  On the ever growing amount of shops so much hard work goes into making all of the items sold, and why give your money to a big business when you can encourage small shops in a simple, safe, and easy way that encourages creativity.

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment